WCA WAI Scholarships to be posted soon - Please check back in early December!
Scholarships will be awarded at our Scholarship & Networking Luncheon on March 22nd at the 2018 Women in Aviation International Conference in Reno, NV
- WCA Career Scholarship offered through Women In Aviation International (WAI), MUST BE APPLIED for THROUGH WAI - www.wai.org
- Applicants must be current, dues-paying WCA member. To join or renew your WCA membership, visit: http://www.wca-intl.org/join-wca.html/
- Applications must include a 500-word essay, two letters of recommendation and certificates, transcripts, and resumes, as applicable
- WCA is not responsible for housing, transportation or other associated fees
- The awards must be used within one calendar year
- For questions not addressed on the WCA website, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Women in Corporate Aviation has been helping to promote careers in business aviation through scholarships for over 24 years. We most recently offered over $90K in scholarships to be awarded at our 2017 Scholarship & Networking Event at NBAA in Las Vegas to further educational, networking and mentoring opportunities for current and future corporate/business aviation professionals. We offer scholarship three times a year in a wide variety of areas and for various levels from students to employed professionals, please continue to check back for more information on our scholarship program. If you have any questions regarding scholarships please email our scholarship committee: email@example.com If you are interested in donating or becoming a scholarship sponsor, please reach out to our scholarship committee: firstname.lastname@example.org. You must be a member to apply for a scholarship.